Main task in this position will be:
- Drive and follow up strategy work and KPIs in Odfjell Tankers
- Proactively suggest and support strategic projects and ad-hoc projects
- Prepare presentations, board material and general reporting to management
- Assist Global Head of Tanker Trading in preparing for client or partner meetings
- Assist COO and Global Head of Tanker Trading regarding board meetings in Joint Venture’s
- Work with CFO/Finance department to produce text for new monthly reporting format
Education and experience
We are looking for a candidate with Master/MBA/Equivalent with excellent results. The ideal candidate will have 2-6 years of experience from Management Consulting, Private Equity, Investment banking/Corporate finance or strategic work within the shipping industry. Industry knowledge is highly regarded, but not essential.
- Excellent analytical, communication and IT skills
- Ability to think strategically and good attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Interest for the Shipping business
- Willingness to travel (travel is not extensive)
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Cooperation and support of colleagues are expected.
Odfjell offers a challenging position with the opportunity to contribute to the strategic development of a global shipping company. The remuneration package will be competitive.
We hope to have challenged your interest and invite you to contact Global Head of Tanker Trading, Bjørn Hammer, or Senior Advisor Recruitment & Support, Rønnaug Kamlund: phone: +47 55 27 00 00, for any inquiries regarding the position.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Finn J. Sævil by Vizir AS. CV and applications should be posted to Vizir AS, to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within February 17th. Applicants will continuously be evaluated.
All enquiries will be handled with absolute discretion.