- Locations: Brazil, Argentina, Chile & Peru
- 552,740 cbm total storage capacity
- 455 tanks in total
The first terminal became operational in Buenos Aires in 1969. Today, the South American terminal network consists of 11 terminals spread along the coasts and inland of Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru, with a strong market position for storage of chemicals and clean petroleum products. Some expansions and projects are planned.
The extensive terminal activities in South America provide an excellent complement to Odfjell’s frequent and traditionally strong shipping activities within the region.
- Six of the terminals are located in Brazil; in Sao Luis, Teresina, Palmas, Santos, Ladario and Rio Grande.
- Argentina is home to two tank terminals, one in Buenos Aires and one in Campana, about 80 km upriver from Buenos Aires.
- The Chilean tank terminals are located in San Antonio and Mejillones
- The terminal in Peru is located in the Port of Callao.