The meeting will be held at Odfjell’s headquarters in Bergen, with the possibility about digital participation.
The deadline for voting in advance, submission of proxies and registration to participate in person is April 28 2022 at 16:00 CET.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting 2022 including appendixes
- Odfjell SE Annual Report 2021 including the proposed annual accounts and Board of Directors’ Report for the Parent Company and the Group, including Audit Report and Corporate Governance report
- Report on salary and other remuneration to leading personnel for 2021
- Independent auditors assurance report on report on salary and other remuneration to leading personnel for the financial year 2021
- Guidelines concerning the stipulation of pay and other remuneration of executive personnel as approved by the Company's general meeting on May 5 2021
- Link to digital meeting platform
Documents in Norwegian:
- Innkalling til ordinær generalforsamling 2022
- Rapport om lønn og annen godtgjørelse til ledende personnel i Odfjell SE for regnskapsåret 2021
- Uavhengig revisors attestasjonsuttalelse om rapport om lønn og annen godtgjørelse til ledende personer
- Retningslinjer om fastsettelse av lønn og annen godtgjørelse til ledende personer
(Note that the date is postponed one day from the previously announced financial calendar).
Bjørn Kristian Røed, VP Analysis and Investor Relations
Tel: +47 40 91 98 68