We shall give the highest priority to health and safety. We are committed to reduce our environmental impact.
We do not compromise on safety.
We shall comply with HSE requirements applicable to our operations. We are committed to continuous improvement of our HSE performance.
Hazards shall be identified, and we shall continuously work to reduce the risks. We will share information on our performance and share experience. It is expected that employees at all levels identify hazards and manage risk in upcoming tasks and operations. Unsafe work shall be stopped.
Odfjell is committed to the IOGP Life-Saving Rules. The Life-Saving Rules supplement and support existing Odfjell management systems, programs and policies.
- Odfjell is committed to the United Nations Global Compact’s ten principles.
- We have reported our GHG emissions to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) since 2009, the source for metrics used for banks, following the Poseidon Principles.
- Odfjell has endorsed the UN Global Compact Sustainable Ocean Principles since 2019.
- We will do what we can to contribute to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) and report our actions and initiatives within the international framework and standards.
- As part of the efforts to drive actions for climate change, Odfjell joined the Getting to Zero coalition in 2019.